What are the immunization requirements for 7th grade?
To attend the 7th grade, a student must have written proof of receiving the following immunizations (2020-2021 Requisitos de inmunización):
- 2 Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox)
- 1 Meningococcal (Only Meningococcal Conjugate vaccine given after 10 years of age is acceptable for 7th grade school entry)
- 4 Polio
- 2 Hepatitis A
- 5 DTaP/DT
- ****Starting July 1, 2018, proof of immunity to disease(s) can be accepted in place of vaccination only if a document from a health care provider stating the student previously contracted the disease is presented to the school.
When do I turn in immunization records?
- Your student must have proof of immunizations before the first day of school in order to attend.
- You may bring records into the counseling center anytime between now and the first day of school. The counseling center office is open M-F from 7:15 am - 3:00 pm. The counseling center is closed during school breaks and holidays.
- Now is a good time to go and get the shots you need.