Home of the COLTS! 2017-18
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
- STUDENT School Climate Survey Students! This is your chance to give us feedback about our school. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Thanks for your participation!
- Parent School Climate Survey Parents, we want to hear from you! Please take a couple of minutes to complete this survey and give us your feedback. Thank you!
- School Community Council Meeting:
- Thursday, February 8 @ 6:00
- See the attached agenda: SCC Agenda 02-08-18
- Student Led Conferences:
- Tuesday, February 13 @ 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 15 @ 4:00 - 7:30 pm
- Make appointments with T.A. teachers
- CMMS Socks! Buy a pair of authentic Copper Mountain socks from our PTSA in the main office or through Skyward fee management. Socks are $7.00/pair and are available in two different sizes and colors. Rock your Colt Pride!
- Memory Books are still available to order. If you have not ordered your book this year, you can pay for it in the main office. Cost is $27 dollars and a portion goes to the PTA. Hurry, the deadline is approaching!
- SafeUT App! CMMS students learned about this free app today. They can use it to report all serious issues and to also get help if needed. This is a 24/7 support and will continue through the summer.
- Join the PTSA! Copper Mountain Middle School PTSA needs parents who are willing to serve on our executive board next year. PTSA is a great way to be involved at the school and to be a part of your child’s education. Please let us know if you are interested. Thank you! (Contact: Andrea Sam, PTSA President, 801-916-6855)
- Online Course Options: Online classes are available. Talk to your counselor for more information!
- Enroll in Smith's Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance: View these flyers for more information: Student Accident Insurance Flyer Student Accident Insurance--Spanish