Home of the COLTS! 2017-18
CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN!
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
- It’s PTA Reflections time! This year’s theme is “Within Reach”.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Fall 2017:It’s time once again for Parent-Teacher conferences! The conference schedule will be Oct. 11 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm and Oct. 12 from 4:00 – 7:30. We are changing up the format for conferences this Fall! Parents are welcome to drop by anytime during the conference to visit with teachers in their classrooms. No appointments are necessary. Teachers will be filling out a feedback form with performance indicators, along with any requests to meet with the parent. These forms will be available at the main entrance of the school on the evenings of the conferences in order to give parents some priorities when planning their conference visits.
We hope you will take time out of your busy schedules next week to drop in at Copper Mountain and attend Parent-Teacher Conference, as we work together to “Climb the Mountain” of mastering standards!
- SafeUT App! CMMS students learned about this free app today. They can use it to report all serious issues and to also get help if needed. This is a 24/7 support and will continue through the summer.
- Join the PTSA! Copper Mountain Middle School PTSA needs parents who are willing to serve on our executive board next year. PTSA is a great way to be involved at the school and to be a part of your child’s education. Please let us know if you are interested. Thank you! (Contact: Andrea Sam, PTSA President, 801-916-6855)
- Online Course Options: Online classes are available through Jordan School District Online Courses and through Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP). Talk to your counselor for more information!
- Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance: View these flyers for more information: Student Accident Insurance Flyer Student Accident Insurance–Spanish