Home of the COLTS! 2016-2017
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
- School Community Council If you are interested in joining the School Community Council for the 2017-18 school year, please print off an application here or fill one out online when you register your student. You will need to turn it in to our main office. We will be electing a new Chair and Vice-Chair at our first meeting on Wednesday, September 13. Thanks for your support!
- Summer Office Hours: The Main Office will be open from 8:00 to 3:00 pm. The school will be closed on July 4 and July 24.
- SafeUT App! CMMS students learned about this free app today. They can use it to report all serious issues and to also get help if needed. This is a 24/7 support and will continue through the summer.
- Enrollment for Bastian Elementary Now Open If you have an elementary student who will be attending the new elementary school, Bastian Elementary, you can now enroll. Visit their website, Bastian Elementary, for more details.
- Join the PTSA! Copper Mountain Middle School PTSA needs parents who are willing to serve on our executive board next year. PTSA is a great way to be involved at the school and to be a part of your child’s education. Please let us know if you are interested. Thank you! (Contact: Andrea Sam, PTSA President, 801-916-6855)
- Online Course Options: Online classes are available through Jordan School District Online Courses and through Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP). Talk to your counselor for more information!
- Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance: View these flyers for more information: Student Accident Insurance Flyer Student Accident Insurance–Spanish