Home of the COLTS! 2016-2017
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
- School Climate Survey It’s that time of year when we want to hear from YOU! Have feedback for us – the good, the bad, and the ugly? We want to hear it all! The School Climate Survey is the best way to let us know how we are doing. This is also the tool used for Teacher and Staff Evaluations too. Thanks for taking the time to help us out, you can access this survey here: School Climate Survey.
- Parents! The CMMS Counselors need your help! Every three years we conduct a survey to help plan our counseling program based on the needs identified by YOU and your students. Your input is essential and we want to make sure we are meeting your standards. The survey is anonymous and will ask questions about college and career readiness plans, stress management, and other academic indicators. Thank you for your help! You can find this 60-second survey here: School Counselor Survey.
- School Community Council Meeting – February, Feb. 9 @ 6:30: Visit the SCC page to see the agenda and previous meeting minutes.
- Winter Weather With all the snow, be in the know on possible school closures. Check out this link for the JSD info on what to do: http://jordandistrict.org/resources/emergency/
- Parking Lot Traffic Flow Pattern: As a friendly reminder of our traffic flow pattern for drop-off and pick-up
at Copper Mountain Middle please see the traffic flow map and guidelines below. Please review it and let us know if you have any questions. It is our goal to provide a traffic pattern that is safe for students, in the most efficient manner possible. We really appreciate your support and patience as you drop-off and pick-up your students at the school.
- The Colt Connection: The school newsletter, The Colt Connection is now available. CMMS has been keeping busy!
- Online Course Options: Online classes are available through Jordan School District Online Courses and through Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP). Talk to your counselor for more information!
- Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance: View these flyers for more information: Student Accident Insurance Flyer Student Accident Insurance–Spanish