Home of the COLTS! 2016-2017
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
Student-Led Conferences: Wed. 9/21 – 4:00-8:00 & Thur. 9/22 – 4:00-7:30
We encourage all parents and guardians to attend Student-Led Conferences with their students this week on either Wednesday or Thursday night. This is a great opportunity to “Coltivate Connections” between teachers, parents, and students. Appointments are scheduled through the T.A. teacher using the online scheduler above with the password “colts”. We look forward to seeing you all here!
- Say Boo to the Flu! Get vaccinated against the flu at Copper Mountain Middle. CNS will be here on Wednesday, September 21st from 3:30-6:30 pm. CNS will donate $2.00 per immunization back to Copper Mountain! The cost without insurance is $35.00. A list of insurance companies that CNS will bill is located in the main office.
- School Community Council Meeting – Wednesday, September 14 at 6:30 pm in the Media Center. Click HERE for the meeting agenda. Visit the School Community Council page for more information.
- Learn about the Jordan School District Bond! Copper Mountain will be hosting an informational meeting about the proposed bond on Wednesday, September 7th at 7:30pm in the Media Center.
- Back to School Tips Check out this flyer for some great ways to start the school year off right!
- We need Reality Town Volunteers! Help our 9th graders get a taste of the “real world” by volunteering at our Reality Town. Check out the Reality Town Flyer for more information.
- Join our School Community Council For more information on how to join and what the School Community Council does, click this School Community Council Flyer. Hope you can join us!
- Register for the 2016-2017 School Year Received your letter for the new school year and want to get registered? Click on the Skyward button above (Gradebook icon) or click this link to be taken to the Family Login Page.
- 2016 Jordan School District Bond
The Board of Education has asked staff to move forward planning for a proposed $245 million bond for the November 2016 general election. Please visit our special bond website at jordanbond.org. We encourage all parents and taxpayers to contact us through the bond website with questions so we can respond with accurate information. There is also a bond hotline you can call at 801-567-8705
- Online Course Options Online classes are available through Jordan School District Online Courses and through Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP). Talk to your counselor for more information!
- Please Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance. View these flyers for more information: