Home of the COLTS! 2015-2016
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
Facebook: Copper Mountain Middle School | Twitter: @CopperMtColts
HITTING OUR STRIDE!
The Colt Connection-May 2015
Please Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program
Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance
View these flyers for more information.
Student Accident Insurance Flyer
Student Accident Insurance–Spanish
Ready to start preparing for the ACT? Shmoop is a great resource!
Ready for a Shmoop’ing Good time?
Calling all Teachers, Counselors and Administrators to
The Shmoop Symposium!
Utah State Office of Education purchased Shmoop’s ACT/PLAN
online test-prep for EVERY student, teacher, and counselor! Shmoop
will be hosting an informational symposium to introduce Shmoop, our ACT/PLAN prep, and Best practice strategies.
(no strings attached, plus there’s lunch)
- “Welcome to Shmoop Utah” by Shmoop’s Co-Founder, Dave Siminoff
- Overview of Shmoop’s ACT/PLAN Prep Guide
- Registering students and teachers to access ACT/PLAN
- Implementing the programs through the year
- Utilizing the data for teachers and students
- Introduce other Shmoop programs such as Advanced Placement prep, Courses, and Common Core teacher resources.