Home of the COLTS! 2016-2017
Welcome to the Colt family! At Copper Mountain Middle School, our mission is to educate all students in a safe and supportive environment where they can learn to be responsible global citizens.
- Register for the 2016-2017 School Year Received your letter for the new school year and want to get registered? Click on the Skyward button above (Gradebook icon) or click this link to be taken to the Family Login Page.
- 2016 Jordan School District Bond
The Board of Education has asked staff to move forward planning for a proposed $245 million bond for the November 2016 general election. Please visit our special bond website at jordanbond.org. We encourage all parents and taxpayers to contact us through the bond website with questions so we can respond with accurate information. There is also a bond hotline you can call at 801-567-8705
- 10th Grade ARENA SCHEDULING The counselors here at CMMS understand that Arena Scheduling is stressful, and we would love to help you if we can! Unfortunately, CMMS counselors have no access to see Arena Scheduling–including what classes are available or closed, or changing things that need to be changed. However, your counselor at Herriman High School can help! Counselors at Herriman will be available again today for Arena Scheduling between 3:30-5:30 in Herriman’s Media Center. Also, check the master schedule again today. It is constantly being updated. Things that were full yesterday, may be open today. To contact your Herriman Counselor, go the Herriman Counseling Center webpage. If students have questions about what classes they should take, CMMS counselors can help.
- HHS PEER LEADERSHIP TEAM 9th graders: want to join the Herriman High School Peer Leadership Team next year? Pick up an information packet in the the Counseling Center!
- COURSE SELECTION and HONORS CLASSES for 2016-2017!! Current 7th and 8th graders, it’s time to pick your classes for next year! The counselors have been presenting the info in the 7th grade CCA classes, and in the 8th grade Language Arts classes. If you were absent, you can get your materials from your teacher. You can also find the information on the Counseling Center Registration page. To better ensure that you classes that you want (including Honors classes), turn in all required materials to the Counseling Center by February 25th! Talk to your counselor if you have questions.
SUMMER PST (9th GRADE PE) Information is now available for 9th Grade Summer PST (PE). Flyers are available in the counseling center, or by clicking this link: Summer PST Flyer 2016. Talk to your counselor if you have any questions. Summer PE, is only available for next year’s 9th graders!
- Student Learning Watch this cool clip from Superintendent Johnson about student learning. Bonus: CMMS makes a cameo! Message from Superintendent Johnson
- Please Enroll in Smith’s Community Rewards Program! Support Copper Mountain kids! Go to http://smithscommmunityrewards.com/ and enroll: Copper Mountain #80260
- Protect your Children with Student Accidental Insurance. View these flyers for more information:
- Ready to start preparing for the ACT? Shmoop is a great resource! www.shmoop.com