This message is specifically for 8th grade students and their parents. On Wednesday, October 5th, 8th grade students will be participating in a Job Shadow Experience. This activity was discussed in TA class several weeks ago so students should already be aware of it. It is expected that all 8th graders will participate. Because it is a school activity, students will be excused from school that day as long as they have completed and returned the Disclosure form to the Counseling Center before October 5th.
For more detailed information, please visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YWLwKnmfSowyLPn4Qul_GadrVCxM4BFW/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117395829318517398847&rtpof=true&sd=true
If you have additional questions, please reach out to the Counseling Center at 801-412-1287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Parent Teacher Conferences are coming soon! Here are the details:
- Wednesday, September 28th from 4:00pm to 7:30pm - This will be the virtual night for Parent Teacher Conferences. Parents and students will be able to meet with their teachers through Zoom. Please visit this Google Sheet for a list of teachers' Zoom links. Teachers will not be available for in-person meetings this night.
- Thursday, September 29th from 4:00pm to 7:30pm - This will be the in-person night for Parent Teacher Conferences. Hot dogs and chips will be available as well so bring the family over for dinner and meet with your student's teachers.
A few other things to be aware of:
- Book Fair will be held 9/26 to 9/29. On 9/26 and 9/27 (Monday and Tuesday), it will be available in the Library for 20 minutes after school. on 9/28 (Wednesday), it will be available to students during lunches. On 9/29 (Thursday), it will be available during lunches and during Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Say Boo to the Flu will also be available during the in-person Parent Teacher Conferences (Thursday, 9/29 from 4:00 to 7:30). If you want to get your flu vaccination, nurses will be available to help you. Please remember to bring your ID and insurance card.
- No school on Friday, September 30th!
Students and Parents,
Please be aware that there will be no school on Friday September 16, 2022. This is due to a district-planned Professional Development day for all teachers and faculty. Thursday September 15th will be a full 1-7 period day with the same bell schedule as a normal Monday-Wednesday. Please view the bell schedule below.