Frequently asked questions for 7th graders (and their parents)!
Elementary vs Middle School
Special Education Services
- What Special Education services are available?
- Who do I contact with questions regarding Special Education Services?
- How do I attend a Special Education Informational Meeting on February 10th or 11th?
Schedule and Class Information
- Does my student have to take a reading class?
- How does my student choose their elective classes?
- How many elective classes does my student get?
- When does my student get to see their schedule?
- When is the first day of school for 7th graders?
- How do students find their classes?
- What do students do if they get lost?
- Will teachers count students tardy if they are late the first couple days of class?
- How many minutes do students get between passing periods to get to class?
- How do we change my student’s schedule?
- How do students open a locker?
- How do students find their lockers?
- Will my student have to share a locker?
- Who can students talk to if they forget their locker number or combination?
- What does my student do if they can’t open their locker?
- What is the uniform for gym?
- Does my student have to shower after gym?
- What about gym lockers?
- What are the different gym class options?
- What's the difference between Fitness 7 and Intro to Fitness?
- What does lunch look like at CMMS?
- Who can students talk to if they forget their lunch number?
- How do I pay for school lunch?
- How do students know which lunch they have?